The following are the registration and course load requirements for students of Moravia Community School District High School:
- Students may be given a proficiency and/or achievement test to determine eligibility for any class. A standard of proficiency may also be required for a student to attend a regular program of studies.
- For all students enrolled in a regular high school program of studies the following requirements must be met:
- All students must be registered for a minimum of 6 class periods per week. This is referred to as the student’s “course load.”
- No student may perform in any outside activities unless successfully passing all subjects. Eligibility is determined at the end of each quarter. A student may participate in any activity during the school day without having to meet this standard; however, he/she would not be eligible to participate in any performance or activity other than during the school hours, designated as being from 8:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- No student may participate in any activity if the student has an unexcused absence on the day of the event. The student must be present the last half of the day in order to be eligible to participate in any activity.
- Other Board Policy relating to registration requirements are found in the student handbooks. The student handbooks are approved on a yearly bases by the school board in the spring for the upcoming school year. Student handbooks can be found on the school WEB page.
First Reading Approved 3/12/2018 Second Reading Approved 4/9/2018